In your control panel, you can choose the PHP version for each host individually. For security and performance reasons, we recommend to update your PHP version to the highest possible version!
You can choose the PHP version with this procedure:
- log in to your Servage account
- go to "Domains and websites" and and click on "Websites":
- push the button "Edit" right of the host to which you want to assign the new PHP version
- go to "Linux/Apache Settings" and choose "Advanced"
- choose the PHP version from the drop down menu:
- push the button "Save"