In your control panel, you can choose the PHP version for each host individually. We are providing PHP 5.3, 5.6, 7.0 , 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 and 7.4 (5.3 and 7.0 will be soon disabled!)
You can choose the PHP version with this procedure:
- log in to your Servage account
- go to "Domains and websites" and click on "Websites":
- push the button "Edit" right of the host to which you want to assign the new PHP version
- go to "Linux/Apache Settings" and choose "Advanced"
- choose the PHP version from the drop down menu:
- push the button "Save"