A Service record (SRV record) is a specification of data in the Domain Name System defining the location, i.e. the hostname and port number, of servers for specified services.
Customers can add the SRV record themselves from the control panel.
Below is the procedure to add the SRV record.
- Login to your Servage account
- Go to "Domains and websies" and choose "DNS"
- Choose the domain name if you have multiple domain names under your account.
- Click on "Add" and then on "Advanced"
- Select the 'Type" as SRV from the drop-down list. It will show an example text of how to add SRV as well (Example: 100 1 443 tcp.atomia.com). Enter the details in same format.
- The service and protocol needs to be added in 'Subdomain' field
Like if full host should be
you just add