In this post, we like to describe how you can set up your own junk folder and how you can define your own spam/junk filter in our Webmailer. Please check the following to find out how:
a) set up your junk folder
- log in to your Webmailer
- go to “Settings” and choose “Preferences”
- find the setting “Special Folder” and click on it
- you can now define what folder you want to define as Junk folder:
- push the button “Save” to save the setting
b) Now, you can set up your junk filter:
- go again to “Settings”
- then go to “Filters” and push the “+” icon at the bottom of the page to create a new filter. You can adjust the filter in accordance to your needs
- Name of the Filter
- you can choose several rules to run your filter (e.g. Subject contains “bla products” AND From contains “email@example.com”) etc
- decide to what folder you want to move the spam e-mails:
- push the button “Save” to save the filter.
We recommend to run the filter for a while and to check how satisfactory the filtering it. You can always adjust or alter the filter to improve it. The experience shows that a spam filter grows over the time and gets enhanced step by step.