- login in your Servage control panel
- go to menu FILES > FTP
- click on the green 'Add' button at bottom
- enter the Username and the password, repeat password.
- choose the root folder for this FTP account by clicking on 'root':
Hint: If you choose 'root', the FTP account has access to all hosts in your account If you choose a specific folder, it will be locked to that folder only.
- click the green 'Add' button at bottom.
Please make sure to remember the FTP username and password. Our system is not displaying these info as clear text for security reasons.