There are two ways to check that:
a) via the control panel:
If you installed an application via our application installer, you can find the relevant information for that app via the following procedure:
- go to "Domains and Websites"
- navigate to "Websites"
- click on the grey button "Manage":
- choose "Show Info" from the drop down menu
- a new window opens with plenty the Database info. If you click on the eye icon, you can see the password:
b) via your files
you can check the database details via the webfiles which are associated to the database. Most applications have a config file which holds the database information (server, databasename, username, password). You can check your files for this information either via the Servage filemanager or via FTP. If you need help finding these information, please get in touch with our support.
For example for Wordpress, you can find the information like that:
- log in to your Servage account
- go to Files -> FileManager
- open the folder "public_html" in the rootfolder of the domain
- find the file 'wp-config.php' and mark it with the mouse (left mouse click)
- choose 'Edit' (either in the toolbar or with right mouse click)
You can now see the code in the wp-config file. Scroll down and find the MySQL settings (DB_Name, DB_User, DB_Password, DB_Host):